"All students, teachers, administrators and other education professionals have access to appropriate devices, reliable infrastructure, high-speed networks and digital learning environments."
Brian Archinuk - IT Manager
The technology department is responsible for:
- Installation and repair of all computer hardware
- Installation and troubleshooting of all computer software
- Support for the Docushare Record Management System
- Management of district Wide Area Network
- Management of individual school Local Area Networks
- Management and maintenance of Google Apps for Education Domain
- Providing technical expertise to school administrators, division trustees, and Wetaskiwin Regional Public Schools technical committees
- Building Help Documentation for staff
- Providing technical support that addresses Alberta Education requirements, both curricular and administrative
- Providing assistive technology to support special needs students.